Bastion Gurdich

Bastion Gurdich

The construction of the bastion was completed in 1470 in the southern part of the fortress wall. This is one of the six fortress bastions built here in the period from the XIII to the XVII century – a beautiful example of medieval fortification. It was thanks to this fortification that the city did not succumb to the assaults and sieges of the Turks.

Now we can admire the beauty of the structure and see beautiful fish in the water.

Related Travel Guide

Leave a Reply