The exact year of construction of the church is unknown, but there is evidence of it from the 17th century. In 1815, the then wooden church building was completely burned down. In 1820 (according to other sources, 1856 – 1857) the current stone building was opened. The church was damaged during the Great Patriotic War, but was restored. The church was abandoned in the 1960s when the local church ceased to exist. Only ruins have survived to this day.
Entrance is free, the church is not fenced. Be careful the church is getting more and more destroyed.