The building was built in 1880. Despite its majestic design, it was originally conceived as a school.
There is a version that during the Second World War there was a German hospital, but there is no official confirmation of this information.
Later, the building was converted into a primary school, which operated until the end of the 1990s. In 1998 the school was closed and a boarding school was located in the building.
The boarding school worked until May 29, 2008, and after that it was closed. In the last year there were 55 students here, which made the work of the boarding school unprofitable.
Now the school is abandoned and apparently there are sometimes airsoft-style sports games.