St. Elizabeth’s Church or the Blue Church is known to every resident of Bratislava. The construction of the church was started in 1909 and completed in 1913. Blue tiles are laid out in large patterns , the roof of the temple is also laid out with blue tiles, which gives the church an unusual appearance for a temple. It is also worth visiting the mosaics on the facade of the church. For example, above the entrance, a mosaic displays the main miracle of St. Helena, her life she gave alms to the poor – but one day her rich husband forbade her to engage in charity. The interior of the church is also dominated by blue.